- Home /
Derry City and Starbane District Council Grant Aid
Grant Aid programme call for applications 2018/2019 – EBA 2020 Active Awards
The 2018/19 EBA 2020 Active Awards Grant Aid Programme is open to clubs in the Derry/Strabane area. Closing date is Wednesday the 25th July 2018 at 3:00 p.m. Applications can be submitted via: http://www.dcsdgrantaid.com
Coca a Cola
The €100,000 Thank You Fund seeks to fund projects that inspire and support young people in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
The Coca-Cola Thank You Fund will award a total of €100,000 to youth-oriented non-profit organisations in 2018. Grants will be awarded ranging from anywhere from €5,000 to €30,000. This year applicants will also be invited to submit a 60-second video to support their application.
Applications are encouraged across a range of categories – the Fund aims to: Coca-Cola Thank You fund
The Screwfix Foundation
The Screwfix Foundation currently offers local registered charities and not for profit organisations funding of up to £5,000.
- Is a registered charity or not for profit organisation.
- Is helping those in need by reason of financial hardship, sickness, disability, distress or other disadvantage in the UK.
- Is looking for funding to support projects that relate to the repair, maintenance, improvement or construction of homes, community buildings and other buildings.
Apply here : The Screwfix Foundation
Power NI – Brighter Communities
Apply for up to £1,000 in funding to help your group reach its maximum potential – whether that is for equipment, kits or for a special project that will make a big impact.
Your group must:
- Be based in Northern Ireland
- Not have any political links
- Use the money for a tangible cause such as equipment or activity rather than running costs
- Agree to all PR & marketing activity following the journey of spending your Brighter Community fund
Cash4Clubs is a sports funding scheme, giving clubs a unique chance to apply for grants to improve facilities, buy new equipment, gain qualifications and invest in the sustainability of their organisation.
Peter Harrison Foundation
The Foundation only accepts applications from organisations that are:
- registered in England and Wales with the Charity Commison
- registered in Scotland with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR)
- registered in Northern Ireland with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (CCNI)
- a CASC (Community Amateur Sports Club)
King George VI Northern Ireland Youth Council
King George VI – You can apply for almost any youth work activity, which should be linked to the aims of the Northern Ireland Youth Work Curriculum but there are some exceptions:
- Travel: awards are made for travel for activities taking place within Northern Ireland, Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland only. Overseas trips are not eligible for an award.
- Sport: Applications for sport will only be considered where the applicant can show that the sport is part of a curriculum based youth work programme. Individuals making an application for sports activity or coaching must be able to demonstrate that they will pass their skills on to a youth group. Single activity sports groups /clubs are not eligible for an Award.
- Equipment: Applications for the purchase of equipment should be directly related to training or youth work provision for young people. Awards will not be made for musical instruments, band uniforms or tuition.
Like many other Trusts, BOOST receive many more applications than they can fund. The Trust will only support charities or non-profit making organisations with a focus on sport.
Please send or email a letter, no more than two sides of A4, telling us the following details:-The name of your organisation – what you do and who your beneficiaries are.
- The name of your organisation – what you do and who your beneficiaries are.
- Funding – why you need funding, details of the project and approximate funding requirements.
Ards and North Down Sports Forum Grant Programme
Ards and North Down Borough Council has allocated £25,000 in 2017-2018 for grants to be awarded by the Sports Forum to affiliated sports clubs, organisations and athletes within the borough. The grant categories are:
- travel and assistance
- Gold Card
- sport club anniversary