Level 3 Qualification in Sports Leadership
FREE female sports leadership opportunities available! Develop your leadership skills and experience in a sporting context through nationally recognised Sports Leaders UK Qualifications.
The Level 3 Qualification is a five-day course open to women aged 18 and over who are actively involved in sports coaching, usually costing £180 per person. The course will be delivered on weekends, commencing 11th February. Venues are yet to be confirmed and will be based on the locations of participants. This opportunity is coordinated by the Female Sports Forum.
Level 3 Qualification in Sport Leadership Units
Level 3 Qualification Assessment
We have provided an easy to use Learner Evidence Record (LER) for these qualifications. The LER is mandatory and uses the following assessments:
- Practical observation – video/photos can be used to support this
- Questioning of underpinning knowledge – via worksheets
- Plans and evaluations completed during the course
- Learners will be involved in classroom-based and practical sessions
- Pre-requisite qualifications required: none
- Prior knowledge, skills and understanding required: some experience of running sports coaching activities
- Learners should be actively involved in sports coaching at current
- Qualification credit value: 13
- UCAS points: 16
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 126 hours, including 30 hours demonstration of leadership. (Delivered on Saturday or Sunday dates.)
- Please note, involvement will be required additional to the five days for learner assessments.
- Limited spaces are available, places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Please download an Application Form:
SLUK APPLICATION FORM
Closing date for application: 5pm on 27th January
If you have any additional queries please contact Danielle:
Tel: 02890 383825