LUCOZADE – EDUCATION PROGRAMME
The Lucozade Sport Education programme aims to provide up to date information and education.
The workshop series will cover five key areas including:
– Lifestyle – getting the right balance
– Circuit Training – Development of Strength & Conditioning
– Nutrition – Feeding Performance
– Making Weight – Tipping the scales for Success
– Hydration – You are what you drink
The workshops will be delivered by highly skilled presenters, will last for 2 hours and are aimed at Level 2/3 coaches and regional standard athletes.
For more information you can download the Lucozade Sport s Education Programme factsheets from www.science.ulster.ac.uk/sports/lucozade_factsheets/ If you are interested in running some of these workshops in your area please contact Alanna Hodgson on 028 9036 6614 or email [email protected]
To view the information flyer please click here.