Trustee Vacancies at the Irish FA Foundation
The IFA Foundation is a charitable foundation set up in 2016 to fulfil the charitable aims of its parent organisation, The Irish Football Association, in particular providing the funds and resources to develop and complete the IFA Youth Strategy – ‘Let Them Play’. It is a registered charity (NI 106229) and a company limited by guarantee. The Foundation also operates numerous programmes of community and social interaction.
Candidates for the Board should demonstrate the following :
- Experience and knowledge of the charity sector in Northern Ireland
- Experience of contributing at board level in an organisation/charity
- Experience of contributing to project development and the ability to critically examine project outcomes.
- Empathy with the aims of the Irish Football Association
- An understanding of the positive role of sport and sporting organisations in local communities
The trustees meet at least six times per year. The position is non-remunerated and will be for a period of three years in the first instance
Application process :
Applications for the above position should be by submission of a CV and covering letter outlining how the applicant meets the criteria for the relevant position. To apply please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] or by post
to the following address
Irish Football Association
National Football Stadium
The closing date for receipt of applications is 4.00pm on 18 December 2019.