- Home /
The Northern Ireland Sports Forum has a number of partners in Law, Insurance and SportsWear.
Sport Law NI
Keith McGarry, the Senior Partner in SportsLawNI brings a wealth of experience as a solicitor and an acomplished sportsman to his position. SportsLawNI is a is a wholly owned subsidiary of Conn & Fenton Solicitors, the practice where Keith has been a partner since 2001.
Unique in Northern Ireland in having passed the specialist law qualification LLM in Sports Law and Practice at De Montfort University (Distinction)-2011, Keith brings the experience, knowledge and proven ability in delivering sports law solutions.
Keith applies the same diligence and analysis to all his activities and is a keen participant in the administration of the sports that he plays including:
- Representative of the NI Sports Forum
- Malone Golf Club Council
- Irish Rugby Football Union ( Ulster Branch ) Disciplinary Panel
- Director in Sport Resolutions (The Independent Dispute Resolution Service for Sport in the UK).
- Member of BASL (British Association of Sports Lawyers)
- Independent Director of the Golfing Union of Ireland
- Director of the Mary Peters Trust
- Legal advisor to the World Police & Fire Games in Belfast in 2013.
For more information visit
Sports Law N.I
39 Bow Street