GLL Sport Foundation Athlete Support
As a talented athlete GLL want to be able to support your athlete journey, now is your opportunity to apply for support for 2016.
- GLL in partnership with Belfast City Council and Mary Peters Trust operate the GLL Sport Foundation to support talented athletes across Belfast
- Athlete Benefits include:
- Training membership – enabling you to access over 250 GLL and partner operated sport and leisure venues across the UK to support your training programmes
- Sport performance – enabling you to access sport science and physiotherapy
- Financial – £200 – £1,250 depending on award level
- Complete the online application – http://www.gllsportfoundation.org/athleteapplication/
o Complete your contact details
o Then click on the partnership drop down box and select Belfast
o Then select Achievement award level in line with your NI status and your link will be live
o Then submit the rest of the details and ensure at the bottom you tick the terms and conditions box this will then make the application SUBMIT button live.
- Applications are open until 20/02/16