- To work with the High School Partnership coordinator to provide, facilitate and deliver aspirational opportunities and experiences from both internal and external partners.
- To build development plans that will increasingly challenge, enhance skills, shape a positive attitude, and foster a confident approach to meeting objectives.
- To plan and lead regular progress meetings with students to ensure their agreed personal development objectives remain relevant and on track.
- To develop and manage effective working relationships with key stakeholders within the partnership, including with local community groups and organisations.
- To help create, develop, and support a steering group network of key stakeholders to effectively manage the extended schools program. This will include, supporting the primary school and community engagement managers to successfully embed a Street Reds and primary partnership program.
- To work with the High School Co-ordinator and recognised school representatives to manage, monitor evaluate and innovate the service level agreement objectives to ensure they remain relevant, unique and aligned to the strategic vision of the Foundation and the partner school.
- As directed by the High School management team, maintain registers, collect all relevant data, information, and evidence of good practice to support funding conditions and for the formulation of case studies.
- To work with the High School management team to coordinate and facilitate external events to support SLA objectives and in the fostering of a team ethos within the High School Partnerships department.
- To complete risk assessments to ensure a safe and healthy working environment at all times in accordance with Manchester United Foundation and Manchester United Football Club’s policies.
- As directed by the High School management team, attend seminars, networking events and exhibitions relevant to the role, proactively using the information and learning to influence current and future partner school programmes and activities.
- To ensure that the Foundation’s code of conduct is upheld in all activities, delivery and physical appearance.
- Based in Derry Londonderry, Northern Ireland.
Closing date: 25th February 2022
For more information and to apply click here: