The new Sales and Marketing Executive role will play a key role in NI Football League (NIFL) as it looks to continue its strong growth in men’s and women’s elite football in Northern Ireland. This role to support our Chief Commercial Officer in sourcing, activating and reporting on sponsor activity, plus help in delivering seasonal campaigns across outdoor, PR and social.
- Attend sponsorship activation meetings with marketing & communication representatives from partners.
- Assist the creative planning and delivery of joint obligations in line with each of the respective contracts.
- Assist the creative planning and delivery of seasonal campaigns to support the leagues.
- Support the management of Partnerships in line with their business objectives and partnership KPI’s.
- Ensuring all contractual rights are delivered in a timely manner and to the highest standard.
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of partnership marketing campaigns, working with the member club’s marketing departments and taking into consideration marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal relationships to aid the delivery of sponsorship rights and the addition of new potential partners.
- Help to track the effectiveness of sponsorship campaigns and provide analysis on key success measures demonstrating ROI.
- Responsible for sponsorship materials and meetings.
- Day to day administration as required by partners.
- Track all assets and ensure rights are being delivered across the men’s and women’s team home matches.
Full Role Description: sales-and-marketing-executive-job-specification-may-20234
All applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on 24th May 2023.