The Aviva Community Fund offers you the chance to get funding for an important cause in your community.
We want you to submit a local community project and tell us what a difference these much-needed funds could make.
Get enough votes from your friends, family and supporters and you could reach the finals, where our judging panel picks the winners and awards the funds.
About the competition
Open to everyone – Aviva customers, employees, insurance brokers or financial advisers (whether associated with Aviva or not) and the general public – we want you to enter a project for your community and tell us what a difference these much-needed funds could make.
Get enough votes from friends, family and supporters in your community and your project could be entered into the Finals, where a judging panel will award the funds.
About the awards
We believe good projects come in all shapes and sizes. So the best way to support a variety is to let both large and small projects share the funding.
The Aviva Community Fund will finance over 800 projects across four different fund levels and six categories, spreading our awards to communities throughout the UK.
If your project gets among the most votes and wows our judges, it will be in with a chance of receiving those much-needed funds.
What makes a good entry?
Your project is right for the Aviva Community Fund if:
- it will make a positive difference in your community
- it is associated with a community organisation or charity, and will take place in the UK
- it will be completed or well underway before 31 December 2017
- it can ideally be completed with the requested funding alone
To suit projects of different sizes, the funding levels you can apply for are:
Up to £1,000
Up to £5,000
Up to £10,000
Up to £25,000
There are six project categories to choose from in which to submit your entry:
- Health, disability and well-being
- Supporting the younger generation
- Supporting the older generation
- Sport in the community
In association with the
- Community support
Submitting a project
Creating and submitting your project is easy. Just follow these four simple steps:
- Identify a project that will have a positive impact in your community. A project can be submitted by, or on behalf of, any not-for-profit community organisation.
- Enter it in the Aviva Community Fund. (You’ll have to register.)
- Add photos and videos to paint a better picture for the public.
- Get your friends, family and more to vote for your project. Promote it by getting in touch with them, by using Facebook, Twitter, community events or any other way that will get attention.
TO SUBMIT APPLICATION and for additional info please see link for more: https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 11TH OCTOBER