Archery NI is the Governing Body for Archery in Northern Ireland and is part of Archery GB, the UK governing body.
Skill sets required:
- The ability to lead the Board effectively and collegiately.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- A thorough understanding of good governance.
- The ability to absorb and process lots of information.
- Must be independent, i.e., not a member of Archery GB or Archery NI.
Meeting Requirements (Weekly/ Monthly etc):
Chair Board Meetings, currently 6 per year, and the AGM liaising with the Company Secretary to compile and circulate agenda and ensure meetings are convened And managed in accordance with the Articles of Association.
Any benefits/ expenses:
This is a Voluntary Role. Travel expenses will be covered in line with ANI policy.
Level of induction provided:
Comprehensive Documentation Pack provided by Online link.
Length of appointment:
Any further necessary information:
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
An informal, online discussion may be had if requested.