Recruitment is now underway for the SportConneX Leadership Development Programme leading to Ulster University Advanced Certificate in Management Practice.
This practically orientated leadership development programme is specifically geared towards equipping participants with the appropriate knowledge and skills to enable them to develop their existing leadership potential and to carve out a sustainable business or career in the growing global sports industry.
Commissioned by SportConneX, and delivered by Ulster University Business School, this tailor-made programme will run from February at Ulster University Jordanstown campus
Comprising facilitated workshops, inspirational speakers, and real life/work based assignments. Participants will be provided with opportunities to acquire and develop a range of personal and interpersonal competencies to help them innovate and compete successfully in the lucrative and rapidly growing global sports industry.
- Attend 1 day programme induction and 6 facilitated workshops
- Participate in Dragons’ Den presentation day
- Undertake independent studying
- Gain an accredited management qualification
- Build your career in the growing sports industry
- Expand your networks and be inspired by sports industry experts
- Develop and manage a new and exciting business idea
- Be involved in a sport governing body, network, forum;
- Be an entrepreneur;
- Be a talented athlete
- or be a graduate of STEM, Life and Health Sciences, or Sport disciplines
Assessment is assignment based, with successful completion leading to the award of the Advanced Certificate in Management Practice.
The Programme Cost
The programme cost is £1200
Places will be awarded on a first come first served basis, subject to eligibility criteria being met.
If you require further information, please contact Janette Sheerman (Programme Director)
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 07718248921