Code of Fundraising Practice Seminar
4 October 2018 – 10:00am to 12:00pm
The Fundraising Regulator is undertaking a review of its Code of Fundraising Practice to ensure it is as accessible as possible. This free event aims to give an overview of the current Code, the reasons for its revision and an opportunity for organisations of all sizes to feed into the consultation.
The Code of Fundraising Practice represents the standards expected of all charitable fundraising organisations across the UK. The Fundraising Regulator is now undertaking its widest-ranging consultation on the Code.
This interactive discussion workshop will focus on:
- what the Code is and how it is used
- why the Fundraising Regulator is reviewing the Code and how it proposes to make it more accessible
- fundraisers’ views on the changes and any other ways that the Code could be improved to make it more user-friendly
For those new to the topic, several resources are also available –
- NICVA Article – NICVA resource Northern Ireland the fundraising regulator and the code of fundraising practice
- Fundraising Regulator Webinar – Introduction to the Fundraising Regulator
- Fundraising Regulator & Institute of Fundraising Webinar – Introduction to the Fundraising Code of Practice
Register for event : NICVA Event – code of fundraising practice seminar