JOB TITLE: Commercial Partnerships Executive
HOURS: Full time and 2 year fixed term
SALARY: The package will include a competitive salary range commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience and will include mobile phone and laptop for business use.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day to day operational point of contact with commercial partners.
- Manage internal relationships with all CI functions (including MarComms, Events, Finance, Participation, High Performance, and support departments) to ensure that contractual obligations are delivered to commercial partners and to also enable the Commercial Dept to add value where possible.
- Work in collaboration with all sponsors to put in place an annual activation plan (including social media) for each one and deliver on implementation and on all sponsor entitlements.
- Implement and deliver sponsor online engagement plans (ensuring sponsor is acknowledged/recognised over CI social media within the agreed number of exposures per month/year etc.)
- Record and update sponsor and customer data on CRM systems
- Maintain Corporate section on Cricket Ireland website and manage relationship with Cricket Ireland Corporate Members.
For further information on the role, please visit https://www.cricketireland.ie/about/vacancies
The closing date for applications will be Friday 17 September 2021, 5pm. Applicants will need to be eligible to work within the EU & UK.