Workshop key themes will cover the following specialisms:
- Performance Sport Services;
- Infrastructure Development / Events;
- Physical Activity & Participation;
- Great Sports Club Experiences & a Well-Supported Workforce;
- Effective Performance Systems; and
- Wellbeing in Sport.
To stimulate discussion and inspire delegates, Game Changer will bring together high profile professional key note speakers, provide networking opportunities, have an exhibition space and will incorporate an evening dinner on Monday 30th September.
The Game Changer Conference programme will include key note sessions focused on culture and change, wellbeing and women in sport, as well as a wide variety of workshops across the following key themes:
1. Performance Sports Science & Sports Medicine Services.
2. Infrastructure Development & Events.
3. Physical Activity & Participation.
4. Great Sports Club Experiences & a Well-Supported Workforce.
5. Effective Performance Sport Systems.
6. Wellbeing in Sport.
Presenting at the event will be an amazing collective of notable speakers, including:
- Professor Damian Hughes, author of ‘The Barcelona Way’, ‘Steps to a Winning Mindset’ & How to Change Absolutely Anything’
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes, recognised at the world’s greatest living explorer and the oldest Briton ever to summit Mount Everest.
- Liz Nicholl CBE, pioneer and leader in high performance sport system development.
- Tony Adams MBE, Former Arsenal & England Football Captain, & founder of the Sporting Chance Clinic.
- Joy Neville, History making referee, World Rugby Referee of the Year 2017 & Former Grand Slam winning International Rugby Player.
- Michael O’Neill, Current Northern Ireland Football Manager, who led the team to their first Major Tournament Finals for 30 Years in 2016, and highest ever FIFA World Ranking (20th) in 2017.
The event will also include eclectic range of respected industry experts facilitating across the workshop programme.
For the full programme and ticket info go to: http://bit.ly/GameChangerConference