Job Title: Schools and Futsal Officer (Ref SFO_21_01)
Department: Football Development
Reporting to: Schools & Futsal Manager
Hours of work: 35 hours per week. However, the nature of the post will require a high degree of flexibility involving evenings and weekends as dictated by operational requirements of the business.
Role family: Officer (salary scale: £20-35k)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To deliver high quality programmes for the Irish FA, with a particular focus on the Girls and Women’s game. The postholder will work closely with the Football Development team to fulfil the wider aims and objectives of the Irish FA Group as a whole
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicating with schools to promote and coordinate to participation opportunities and with key stakeholders, such as sponsors and the NISFA to ensure their needs are being met.
- Planning and organising events including Post Primary Girls Schools Cups, Primary School Futsal Festivals and Girls School Festival days.
- Maintaining a database of schools’ contacts to ensure that key stakeholders are aware of and engaging in Foundation programmes.
- Monitoring and reporting of all Schools and Futsal events to ensure participation targets are being met and the Foundation Board and Football Committee are kept informed of progress.
- Working closely with the NI Futsal Federation to ensure the smooth running of the Domestic Leagues.
- Planning and organising Futsal International programmes for Men’s and Women’s teams.
- Financial budgeting and control of a number of programmes including International Futsal budgets and UEFA Champions league budgets.
- Creating and developing Schools and Futsal programmes to ensure that we are meeting the needs of schools, clubs and other key stakeholders.
- Proactively participate in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
- Comply with Data Protection Policy with regard to safeguarding sensitive customer information at all times
- Perform the job in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, especially the Equal Opportunities and Harassment Policy and Procedure.
- Adhere to and actively support at all times all other company policies, procedures, processes and working practices, including adhering to best practice.
- Perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
The closing date for online application forms is 14 Sept at 12noon, and candidates should apply via this link: https://irishfa.getgotjobs.co.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the business.