`Kick for Children with Cancer is an initiative organised by CLIC Sargent and supported by Northern Ireland’s David Healy.

The campaign is aimed at youth football teams and groups and we ask that each youth team holds an event such as a penalty shoot out or a beat the goalie competition and raise money for children with cancer. 75% of money the clubs raises will help children and young people with cancer in Northern Ireland. The other 25% can be kept by the school or club.

to register for Kick for Children with Cancer and get the fundraising pack, simply log onto or telephone the hotline on 08451 20 22 32

Leave a Reply

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.