FREE female sports leadership opportunities available! Develop your leadership skills and experience in a sporting context through nationally recognised Sports Leaders UK Qualifications.
Level 2 Qualification in Sports Leadership Units:
Level 2 Qualification Assessment
We have provided an easy to use Learner Evidence Record (LER) for these qualifications. The LER is mandatory and uses the following assessments:
- Practical observation – video/photos can be used to support this
- Questioning of underpinning knowledge – via worksheets
- Plans and evaluations completed during the course
- Learners will be involved in classroom-based and practical sessions
- Pre-requisite qualifications and leadership experience required: none
- Qualification credit value: 5 credits
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 50 hours, including 10 hours demonstration of leadership (Delivered on Saturday or Sunday dates.)
- Please note, involvement will be required additional to the four days for learner assessments.
- Limited spaces are available, places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Please download the application form below:
Closing date for application: 5pm on 27th January
If you have any additional queries please contact Danielle:
Tel: 02890 383825