Due to phenomenal demand our Preparing for Grant Applications Webinar with 2into3 has reached full capacity and registration for the webinar has now closed!
Please keep an eye on our social media for future opportunities!
The Northern Ireland Sports Forum is delighted to present this Preparing for Grant Applications Webinar alongside our partners- 2into3 on Monday 19th April.
This webinar will give all participants a broad understanding of the grant application process and how to prepare for when grant applications are announced. It will assist your club/ sporting organisation to be proactive in the developing your club rather than reactive to a sudden and often quick application process.
What Topics are included: –
- What is and is not eligible for funding?
- Who can apply?
- How your club needs to prepare to submit a grant application
- The application and scoring criteria.
- Maximising your potential of success for a grant application
- What’s available at the moment
Who should attend?
- Sports clubs with ambition to grow their club
- NGB to disseminate information to clubs
- Local schools/community representatives who work in partnership with local sports clubs
What is the format?
The 90 minute webinar will be delivered by Patricia Keenan from 2into3 and will include a presentation and a Question and Answer session.
2into3 have recently completed a webinar series across Ireland to over 3000 participants in 2 months. This round of funding attracted its record amount of submissions and the company project managed €10million of project proposals from 15 organisations for funding, from a variety of sports clubs and National Governing Bodies.