JOB TITLE: Anti-Doping Officer
ROLE SUMMARY: To lead on all aspects of anti-doping compliance during the Birmingham 2022 Games
DATES ACTIVE IN ROLE: From January 2022 to August 2022, including all dates essential for preparation for deployment to Birmingham 2022. Attendance at the Games from 25th July to 9th August 2022.
LOCATION: Throughout Northern Ireland and the Commonwealth Games environment, including at the Birmingham 2022 Games.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Safeguarding vetted and trained in compliance with CGNI’s Safeguarding Policy. UK Anti-Doping Advisor course completed.
HOURS OF WORK: During preparations for the Games, it is anticipated that a time commitment of several hours per month will be required. This is likely to include evenings and weekends. The Games period will involve living within the Games environment and being permanently on-call.
RENUMERATION: This is a voluntary role. However, any authorised out-of-pocket expenditure will be reimbursed.
- Detailed knowledge of the WADA Code.
- Qualified to UK Anti-Doping National Trainer level.
- Previous anti-doping experience within a multi-sport Games and/or world class sporting environment.
- Experience of Clean Sport education programmes and the Clean Games Policy.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate exemplary behaviour.
CLOSING DATE: 31st December 2021 at 5pm.
For further information or to submit a CV:
Business & Operations Manager
Commonwealth Games NI
11 Great Northern Street