Ulster Hockey require a Chair to help lead the organisation and implement this strategy to ensure that its delivers on its ambitious growth targets in terms of participation, success, profile and financial sustainability.
- Providing strategic leadership
- Working with the Executive Manager to plan the annual Board agenda and information
- Ensuring the timely conduct of all Board business
- Responsible for Board appointments and the performance of individual members
- Taking the lead in building links, at Board level, with partner organisations and other
- Ensuring the Board carries out its essential functions efficiently and effectively
- An awareness of the work of Ulster Hockey and an interest in the opportunities, challenges and issues faced by the game.
- Experience of operating at board level* in a public, private, voluntary or community sector organisation.
- Experience of making an effective contribution to leading an organisation whilst providing clear effective support and constructive challenge as part of a senior management team.
- Ideally, you will also have a degree of influence to create opportunities for Ulster Hockey.
- Experience of delivering a strategic plan and holding others to account to achieve aims and objectives.
For further details, including a full information pack and copy of strategic plan, please contact Marc Scott, Executive Manager on 07889 363477 or by emailing email@example.com.
Completed expression of interest forms must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 7th January.