CRICKET IRELAND – INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR (REPRESENTATIVE CRICKET)
To make a major strategic contribution to the deliberations of the Board and the High Performance Committee, especially in relation to issues pertaining to representative cricket.
• Board Meetings – normally six per year, one each in Dublin, Belfast, North-West and Munster – remainder in Dundalk (Ballymascanlon). Most meetings are held on weekday afternoons.
• High Performance Committee – at least four meetings per year, location and timing yet to be determined.
• Matches – attendance at a reasonable proportion of home men’s and women’s International, Ireland ‘A’/Wolves and Inter-Provincial/Super 3’s matches is desirable.
• Experience of Irish International and/or Inter-Provincial cricket (as player, coach, manager or selector) gained within the past ten years.
• Continuing awareness of/engagement with representative cricket.
• Independence (ie. has not within the past two years held a senior position in a provincial union and is not currently a member of the main board or committee of that union).
Applications for this opportunity should be emailed with the title “Independent Director” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Wednesday 28 February 2018.
Applicants should include a Covering Letter addressing how they meet the criteria of the role, and a full CV. The application should be marked to the attention of the ‘Chairman of the Nominations Committee’.
All enquiries about the nature, duties and expectations of the role can be forwarded to Murray Power, Company Secretary, via: email@example.com.