In fulfilling their primary purpose, they must work closely with Ireland Senior Men’s, Women’s and Youth Teams’ support staff (including team management personnel, the National Selectors and team support personnel) as well as all Ireland Teams’ players as appropriate.
Of special importance is their relationship with the Ireland Men’s and Women’s Team Operations Managers and Performance Operations Executive, whose administrative function is specifically targeted at the day-to-day support of the Ireland senior and youth teams during competition. The International Teams’ Operations Manager deals directly with the ICC, overseas Boards and all CI departments on Ireland Team administrative and logistics matters. They also serve as the main point of contact for all senior men’s and women’s incoming touring teams as regards their tour arrangements.
To play a key role in the production, monitoring and maintenance of the International Teams’ budgets including those for the incoming senior men’s and women’s touring teams. Within these allocated budgets, provide the necessary administrative and logistical support to Ireland players, team management staff, and all other personnel working within the International Teams areas, ensuring the administrative readiness of the Ireland Teams for international competition at home and abroad and associated team preparation periods. Co-ordinate
the production of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for incoming senior touring teams and ensure that all necessary hosting arrangements are in place for these teams.
• The package will include a competitive salary range commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience, a car allowance and include mobile phone and laptop for business use.
• The position is full time and fixed term, circa 2 years.
• The closing date for applications will be Friday 13th August 2021, 9am local time. Applicants will need to be eligible to work with the EU & UK.
• A detailed letter of application and full CV should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘International Teams’ Operations Manager’ and will be confidential. Please advise where you saw the vacancy.
• Interviews will be conducted on or around 19th/20th August.